Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Inauguration to One of the Greats


Many of you may be staring at the picture above saying,"What do these people have in common?" The answer is that Bon Scott, O.J. Simpson, Donald Rumsfeld, Courtney Love, Jimmy Smits, Franz Boas and Tai Shan, the giant panda born last summer in the National Zoo all were born on July 9th. As everyone knows, July 9th has had the most important people in the last millenium born on it. So I have decided to add another to-be great person, myself, to the Great Sky of July-Ninthians. Screw it, what I'm trying to say is that it is my birthday on the 9th and you should wish me one...

Little interesting fact some might like is that it took me 10 minutes to get the sky behind Rumsfeld to look decent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»