Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Big Trucks=Overcompensation




This subject has been driving me nuts lately. Have you ever been out somewhere and seen the guy in the big truck who thinks to himself, "Wow, I am so awesome, because my truck is so huge and loud!", just as he accelerates his engine and speeds off so that everyone in that general area sees and hears him? Usually when I see these guys around, I think, "Wow, that truck is big, he must be compensating for his small size!" It is even more irritating when it is being driven my some guy who lives in the city and doesn't actually have a use for the back. It is called a pick-up truck for a good reason and you are wasting alot of fuel and space if you aren't hauling more than your ego!

1 comment:

Anna Nymity said...

The bigger the tires the smaller the brain