Friday, June 16, 2006

All Inside Jokes Suck, Except Mine...



One of the biggest problems I have with hanging out with friends in a different "group", in a lack of a better term, is when it comes to inside jokes. For those of you who don't have any friends, an inside joke is a joke that is only humorous to those involved, and leaves anyone else within sight and hearing distance with the temporary thought of "WTF?". Which explains why it is called an inside joke. This leads me to the realization that unlike my inside jokes, all others just plain suck.

An example of an inside joke would be this: You walk up to a friend and his friends to talk. Suddenly, without warning, one of them shouts "Potato!". This causes everyone to shriek with laughter and only leaves you confused and left out.

So, why exactly are the inside jokes I am involved in so much better than anyone else's? Plain and simple. Mine are actually funny and took deep thought to construct. An example of one of my inside jokes would be "Strawberry Milk". HAHA, Get it??? Well then, you have no sense of humor....

1 comment:

Dr Kuha said...

I believe you.