Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Puuda's Great Myspace Music Contest

NEW SITE DEDICATED FOR THE LIKES OF MYSPACE BANDS! ADD ME ON MYSPACE FOR A CHANCE TO BE FEATURED ON THE SITE! http://puudamusic.blogspot.com

GOOGLE SEARCHERS: I HAVE THE RESULTS, JUST HEAD BACK TO MY MAIN PAGE.


Recently, I have found out that not all bands on MySpace suck. I also found out some of them could also use more publicity. So, since I am such a great and generous person, I will give 5(originally 3)artists/bands,that I think is worthy, a short explanation on my site explaining why they don't suck.
GUIDELINES:
-I will do some searching by myself, but if anyone has a band, tell me or add me

-NO! I will not use a famous MySpace artist/band, only the lesser known artists

-No begging or bribing aloud! I don't want what you have...

-Do not speak of guidelines

-There are no guidelines...oops overdone joke. OK, the last two don't count, and pretty much if you don't suck within 17 seconds into one of your songs, you will be given a careful ear.

2 comments:

jbwritergirl said...

Okay, so it's not exactly My Space music, not sure because I don't go there, but if you're into jazz check out my hubby at paulbrownjazz.com

Yes, I know, you're sitting there giggling, perhaps not into jazz but I'm his biggest fan and thought I'd give it a shot anyway.

Take care out there
Jacqui

Puuda Maggui said...

Will do Jacqui.