Friday, August 18, 2006

Puuda Maggui's Myspace Music Winners: Part 1

The Bob Ross Project
Coming up in 5th place of the least suckiest bands on Myspace is "The Bob Ross Project". The name of this band will make you click on the slow loading link, but their groovy jazz-funk hybrid music will make you stay and listen to their songs. If they had so few friends, I'd say they were a professional band.

Andrew Gordon

In 4th place is the D.J. Andrew Gordon and his soothing techno/electronica. This is great work, and many fans of this kind of music will enjoy this after listening to too much "Sandstorm" and being rejected by numerous potential dates as they danced to it. http://www.myspace.com/andrewgordon

The Bonesmen

For 3rd place is "The Bonesmen". The original Lynyrd Skynyrd may be gone, but with a few more songs recorded, The Bonesmen could be on their way to being the next big thing in southern rock. They also have a kick-ass logo as well which helps as well. Yet, since this contest is only about the music, they would still have gotten 3rd place with a picture of a bull being milked. http://www.myspace.com/thebonesmenband

NOTE: Due to my tight schedule, I will be out of town tomorrow and will not be able to post the second half until tuesday. I may also add onto the current three, but as of now my current words are enough to hopefully make you want to check them out. I was originally going to have 3 bands/artists, but found out I couldn't leave out a couple since they are all really don't suck. Also sorry to those of you other not-so sucky bands who I didn't add due to the fact I wanted bands with less than 20k friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this sucks you bum, put up the other winners.